Today ChAIR Entertainment released the long awaited multiplayer update to Infinity Blade. The free to download Infinity Blade: Arena update brings several new features to the game, including the following (as noted by ChAIR Entertainment):
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go
- New Holiday Helms: A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends
- New Achievements, additional Leaderboards, and some new surprises
To celebrate this new update, ChAIR Entertainment is offering a great deal on the iOS game to bring in new players and challengers. Infinity Blade is on sale for $2.99 (regularly $5.99) for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (Universal App). Get it here from the App Store. Don’t hesitate, sharpen your skills and enter the Arena! You won’t be disappointed with the excellent game that ChAIR has crafted with Infinity Blade.
For more details, including some gameplay tips, visit the official website of Infinity Blade at www.epicgames.com/infinityblade.