Gameloft’s sci-fi first-person shooter returns with Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance 2 (N.O.V.A. 2). It is the iOS Halo-inspired FPS, now available for $6.99 on the iPhone and iPod touch (here on the App Store). N.O.V.A. 2 offers both single-player and multiplayer gameplay, along with new vehicles, weapons and perks.
Features of N.O.V.A. 2, as noted by Gameloft:
- Epic single-player campaign divided into 12 chapters taking you through hostile, yet amazing environments of various Orbitals.
- Varied intense, action-packed missions: run, shoot, fall, drive motorbikes, pilot a giant mech.
- Enter up to 10-player battles in 5 multiplayer modes over 10 maps.
- Build your career through the ranking & Perk systems.
- A dozen weapons including new and updated ones, plus special powers such as Freeze, Slow Time and Melee Disc
- If you have played the first episode, get rewarded with bonus XP and a special achievement